Dedicated to machining small workpieces (Ø 52 x 32 mm), the entire machining strategy is oriented around «interpolation». This strategy is possible thanks to the extremely dynamic workpiece holder basket, which reduces the number of tools necessary compared with a conventional strategy.
● Excellent quality of circular interpolation
● Trajectory tracking, lower as 0.2 µm
● Reduction in the number of cutting tools
● Uses standard tools
● Tool magazine with 36 positions
● Management of sister tools
● Ultra-high-precision and excellent repeatability
● Low sensitivity to variations in temperature
The concept is based on delta-type parallel kinematics actuating a basket connected to 3 arms. The major advantage of this type of kinematics lies in the fact that the weights in motion are minimised.
● Very rigid, reduced weight in motion
● Machining time 2 to 5 times quicker
WILLEMIN-MACODEL SA | SWITZERLAND | ROUTE DE LA COMMUNANCE 59 | CH-2800 DELÉMONT | TEL. +41 (0)32 427 03 03 | FAX +41 (0)32 426 55 30